Loans With Flexible Payment Plans

by admin on March 13, 2011

If you have ever received a payday loan before you know at the end of two weeks you have to pay back the cash loan. Paying back a loan of $1500 at one time can be tough. You may not have that much cash in your bank account or have other bills to pay at that time.

Cash Advance Central offers loans with flexible payment plans. Our flexible payment plan loans allow you to pay back your loan over time. You can pay back 25% of your loan the first week and pay back the other 75% at a later time.

With this type of installment payment plan it is easier for you to pay back the loan over time. You can still afford to buy groceries and pay your other bills instead of having to pay back your payday loan all at once.

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Samuel March 14, 2011 at 6:32 am

Why would anyone take a loan that did not have flexible repayment terms so if you run into a temporary economic roadblock, your credit is not FUBARED for years to come?

I have no idea but people do it everyday. I always look for loans with flexibility built into their contracts

Reply

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: